There are lots of online upside down text generators available like fliptext.org, sherv.net/flip.html, upsidedowntext.com.
The simplest is FlipText where you just have to type in your status, click on flip text and copy-paste your rotated text on your Facebook status updates or wall post
This can be done in few simple steps that you have to follow:
Go to Bookmarks on top navigation and select Organize Bookmarks.
Click New bookmark tab and fill the following:
- Name: Facebook Chat
- Location: http://www.facebook.com/presence/popout.php
- Check the “Load this bookmark in sidebar”.
- Click OK
- Then go to View tab and select the sidebar and then Bookmarks.
Facebook includes integrated friends list with chat and choose which of these list members get to see you online. Try these simple steps and stay visible to your close friends and family members while the rest won't know that you are logged into Facebook.
- Open Facebook chat and click on friends list, Start making a new list called Block list.
- Add those friends that you want to appear offline to and then hover the mouse to little green icon and select Go Offline.
- Click on Friends tab.
- Proceed to More tab.
- From dropdown button of Choose an option, select any of the dashes.
Other tools available are Hootsuit, Su.pr, Social Tomorrow, Later Bro, SocialOomph and many more.